Successful project management starts with detailed planning and an understanding of customer needs. Clarke Engineering Services engages its customers to fully understand their project requirements and overall impact to their business.
Our project managers possess the technical capabilities and people skills needed to effectively manage projects on all levels. Technically, our staff has proven field experience executing projects to successful completions, allowing for accurate assessment of the workload and time it takes to complete tasks. This technical knowledge results in effective resource allocation and management throughout the project process.
CES’s project management services include:
• Overall project responsibility
• Project scope development
• Detailed schedule development and tracking to assure key milestones are met
• Determining resource loading and adjusting as required
• Capital planning requests
• Budget tracking
• Issue resolution
• Project team building and mentoring
• Regular project updates to key stakeholders